With millions of homes under foreclosure around the country, it’s critical for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand how the process works. Therefore, what is pre-foreclosure exactly?
Many homeowners in Weatherford and across the United States are having trouble keeping up with their monthly mortgage payments. In Texas, when a homeowner misses their mortgage payment, the lending institution will notify the homeowner. This notice informs them that they must pay or risk losing their home. “Pre-foreclosure” is the term for this time period.
Banks and mortgage lenders often give homeowners three months to catch up on their payments. Of course, this amount varies depending on the bank and the situation. If a homeowner fails to make the required payments, the bank will take ownership of the property and evict the homeowner. Fortunately, a mortgage borrower has various options available to them during this stage of the foreclosure process to avoid losing their property.
Pre-foreclosure Options for Borrowers
If you fall behind on your mortgage payments, your mortgage lender will likely send you a “notice of default.” This document will show that you have missed 90-180 days of mortgage payments. It’s important not to panic. Read the letter in detail.
There are several solutions available to you that can help you delay or perhaps avoid losing your home:
• If your mortgage is “above water”, you may be able to refinance it for reduced monthly payments. Consult a mortgage broker in Weatherford or give our office a call. Alternatively, you can contact us and we’ll put you in touch with a respectable one.
• You might be able to rapidly sell your house to a respectable real estate investor in Weatherford, such as us at TMC Property Solutions. You can then use the proceeds to pay off the months of outstanding back payments. We can work out a deal with the lender that relieves all or part of your past payments. We can buy your home quickly, frequently in just a week or two. TMC Property Solutions pays cash and can relieve you of the worry of finding a buyer. We are the buyer.
• You can also call the bank and request that a short sale be permitted. In a short sale, you’ll sell your home for less than it’s worth, and the bank will take the loss as a tax deduction. If the house does not sell for the amount owed on the loan, you may still be forced to pay the difference to the bank in some short sales.
• You may be eligible to file for bankruptcy, allowing you to pay off your debt over time. Bankruptcy can stay on your credit report for years and might harm your credit score significantly.
Lenders are well aware of the widespread financial difficulties across the country and are often eager to work with borrowers.
If you’re open and honest with your lender, you’ll often learn that there are choices available that will let you keep your home. In addition, preserve your credit. Also, be extremely diligent if your lender has sent you a Notice of Default. It must be remembered that foreclosure can frequently lower your credit score by 200–400 points. If this happens, it will make it impossible for you to get a new loan of any kind for 5-7 years and possibly impact your insurance premiums as well.
Ways We Can Help If You’re In Pre-foreclosure
• We might be able to assist with a short sale. To help us determine whether we can help, please submit your information HERE.
• We’ll buy your house in Weatherford. We buy homes for cash in Weatherford, and we’d be happy to make you an all-cash offer. We will close in a few days. To begin, simply complete the short form HERE.
• We welcome your inquiries. We may offer you FREE advice and tools to help you make an informed decision. There is no cost to you, no obligation, and no pressure—just unrestricted free advice.
You still have time to resolve this issue if you are in the pre-foreclosure stage. Simply contact your mortgage company ASAP to check if they are willing to work with you. You can also contact us to know exactly how much we can pay for your house.
TMC Property Solutions
Do you want to sell your house quickly and relieve your foreclosure worries? Why not collaborate with the seasoned investors at TMC Property Solutions to achieve your goals? There are no commissions or closing expenses to pay at TMC Property Solutions. Our expert investors will never charge you for their services. At TMC Property Solutions, we use easy-to-understand contracts, and our approach is obvious; There are no hidden costs or surprises when it comes time to close; the amount we provide is the amount you receive.
Our experienced investors at TMC Property Solutions realize that open and straightforward communication is the key to success and that listening is the first step toward that achievement. Please be assured that we will put everything on hold and listen to your issues. When you collaborate with TMC Property Solutions, your success is also our success because we care about you. TMC Property Solutions will take the time to answer all of your questions, guiding you through the process step by step with no commitment on your part to proceed. Collaborating with the experts at TMC Property Solutions will help you avoid making costly mistakes while saving you time and money. Are you interested in learning more?
A direct buyer from TMC Property Solutions may be a perfect choice if you face foreclosure. Why not schedule a free consultation to learn how TMC Property Solutions may assist you? At TMC Property Solutions, we want to make it simple for you to sell your house for the most money possible.
You can speak with a professional investor at TMC Property Solutions without any commitment; these highly trusted and compassionate individuals have the experience to assist you in solving your challenges. Why not sell your home straight to TMC Property Solutions and avoid incurring any out-of-pocket expenses? We work hard every day at TMC Property Solutions to assist homeowners, and we never charge commissions, closing charges, or any other hidden fees when you sell your house in Weatherford.
If we can’t help you, we probably know someone who can, so give us a call today.
TMC Property Solutions is a veteran-owned and family-run business and has been helping families for 20+ years “Sell your house fast” in Dallas, Fort Worth, and surrounding cities, providing solutions that work.
Call the rest, then call the BEST Today – TMC Property Solutions!